The Pick Up Depot
How it works
- Located at and powered by Re:Plenish, the Pick Up Depot is a space where small home businesses can drop off their orders for customers to pick up, in this way offering curb side pickup.
- The cost is $2 an order for packages under 2ft and for every extra foot, it's an extra $1 for a maximum size of 4ft. You can let us know if you have an oversized packaged (over 2 feet) in the "Additional Information" section of the contact form.
- Packages can be dropped off during our open hours on weekdays or weekends. We ask that you let your customers know their package will be available for pick up. They can be picked up any day of the week during our open hours.
- We will update you about which packages have been picked up and which have not not.
What we need from you:
- A list of the packages that will be picked up including the order number, the customer's name & phone number (PLEASE INCLUDE ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IN THE ORDER FORM EACH TIME YOU PLACE AN ORDER)
- A signed copy of our general release form which releases us of liability and confirms the details. We will be responsible for the safe keeping of your packages until they are picked up but not for the content nor for your products themselves. Please email the signed copy to email@example.com (This will be provided to you upon receipt of your first order)
Packages can be dropped off or picked up at 9912 77 Ave NW during the following hours:
Mon 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu 12:00 pm - 6:00pm
Fri 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm